Lupita Nyong’o covers DuJour Magazine photographed by Stephen Pan Styled by David Vandewal
you’ve heard of hard femme? now it’s time for soft masc
- wear flannel only in pastel colors
- weave flowers into your beard
- instead of studding your leather jacket, try adding stickers!
- sew doilies onto fucking everything
- wear boat shoes only in pastels and neons
- floral print workboots
- pretty bandannas or nice colored ponytail holders if you have long hair
- try a lil nail polish from time to time
- pretty quilts laid over the seats in your truck
- add a little pizzazz to your hunting gear by patching it with floral print flannel when you inevitably put holes in the knees and elbows
- paint some flowers on your tractor
So, this is actually me
Dark Harajuku street style with an Alice Auaa jacket, Pure One corset, Dangerous Nude tights, resale shoes & Bunkaya Zakkaten accessories.