"Keep drivin’ thru that motherfucker."
he can drive through this pussy like a mother fucker
1. Make a list. Sometimes we get depressed because we feel overwhelmed by all the things we have to do but haven’t got around to doing yet. Simply making a list can be a huge relief as you’re starting to bring things under control. That alone can help to lift your mood.
2. Take action. You’ve made a list, and you still feel overwhelmed? Then get started on the first thing you have to do. Is it a big task? Break it down and just do the smallest task possible. That way you’ll feel you’re starting to make progress.
3. Exercise. You don’t need to do a serious workout. Just going for a walk can change the way you feel.
4. Get out of the house and do something. Staying home all day can really get you down. But we often feel much better if we change environments.
5. Play some lively music and dance to the beat. Crank up whatever music you like to listen to. But choose something that’s happy and makes you sing along.
6. Talk about it. Getting things off your chest can make a big difference. It can also help you work out the reasons you feel down.
1. What are some things you like to see or have in your life? List them. Set up a plan to work towards getting each one.
2. What kind of lifestyle do you want to lead? Describe how you would like your life to be like in 1 year, 2 year, 3 year and so forth down the line. Pay attention to your progress and small changes that occur. What would you be doing each day?
3. Since you need money to survive and live the lifestyle you want, what is an ideal job that accomplishes those? How are you going to get there?
4. What are your bucket list? This question sort of relates to question 1, but bucket list are usually more about 1 time things that you’ve done whereas things you like to see or have in your life is more permanent. For example, a bucket list might be to Travel, whereas something you like to have could be a house, an expensive car, a significant other or so forth. For bucket list, write out as many things as you could think of no matter how silly they are.
5. How are you currently progressing towards your desired future? What are you currently doing now that’s getting you closer to your future?
6. What are some things you are doing now that is moving you away from the future? What could you do instead so you could move in the right direction?
If you guys can think of more, feel free to add to this list. Tag me at neurolove and I will reblog yours!
Loving yourself isn’t easy, it takes a lot of time unlearning the societal constructs that are in place to tell you you’re not worthy. It also takes a lot of time to unlearn what your own mind has done to trick you.
Loving yourself starts with finding positivity in the little things that you like about yourself and slowly building on them, surrounding yourself with people who see those good things (even if you can’t see them yet) and getting rid of those who are toxic and add to your self hate.
Loving yourself means making a conscious effort every day to try and find SOMETHING you like about yourself even if it’s not physical.
Loving yourself means realizing you are worth happiness, love, affection and kindness and you deserve every bit of that.
You are beautiful and you are amazing and sometimes it takes work to see that- but it can happen.
always dress the way you’d want to look if you suddenly became the main protagonist in an anime
this is so inspiring
Flailing? Oh nooooo. Quick advice? Get a part time. And in your off time, create as much personal work as possible. And by personal, I don’t mean portfolio filler type illustrations (although that is good advice too…) I mean create work that you WANT to create. Make art that inspires you. Love dogs? Create some amazing, AMAZING dog illustrations that are recognizably you and no one else and make sure they are sparkling and unique. Develop your voice on subject matter that fuels you. It can be very painful to do filler portfolio pieces and sometimes you have to feed that little voice in your head that’s begging your to paint some dogs, or robots, or fierce fashions, or whatever it is you love. Your work will communicate that passion and your style will catch on and who knows? Maybe someone will see that bomb-ass dog painting and think, holy shit, who is this person??